Political Research Bureau (SPRB) is engaged in a
wide range of activities since 1995. The range encompasses
conducting opinion polls, feedback surveys critical analysis
of high profile politician and many other political services.
- We have successfully conducted opinion
poll surveys and feedback surveys in Assembly constituencies
- We have carried out similar surveys in
maximum Loksabha constituencies in Maharashtra.
- Many Assembly constituencies in
Gujarat, Rajasthan and Karnataka have been covered by us
- Now Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and
again Gujarat are on our target for ensuing Assembly polls.
- We have executed opinion poll surveys
for a number of municipal corporations, councils and self
government bodies in Maharashtra.
- In all these cases we have dealt with,
our accuracy mark is above 85%.This tempted various recognized
political parties and personalities to test and trust us.
- We specifically distance our self from
media and newspapers.
- On an average we interact with 5000-6000
voters in one Loksabha constituency and 2500-3000 in one
Vidhansabha constituency during our survey.
- Our teams visit almost 100 key villages
during surveys for one Loksabha constituency and 40-50 key
villages for one Vidhansabha constituency.
- We obtain detailed information through
questionary, it remains strictly undisclosed.
- These samples undergo a minute statistical
During every survey our field force
works under two trained observers. They are selected
from different social and economical walks of life.
These observers, both men and women, have deep sense
of political and social happenings. Our summery presentation
covers all this findings, may be or may not be in favour
of our clients. Another highlight of our survey is interviews
of known and respected personalities residing in your
constituency. We believe that their views might prove
a lighthouse for your political success.
- Caste base data.
- Education and profession wise data
- Strength and weaknesses.
- Action plan.
- Implementation formula.
- Art of winning an eventually lost
- Effective suggestions and guidelines.
- Pilot project in politics.
- Collective information of unique programmes implemented
by MLAs and MPs in their constituencies within Maharashtra.
- Potential of generating self employment opportunities
in their constituencies.
- Model code of conduct for iconic public representatives
- Emerging stars on political horizons of Maharashtra.
- Training workshop for P.A.s and secretaries of
- Training for orators and campaigners.
- Planning for constructive political career.
- Political complimentary notes based on political
views of common man in Maharashtra.
- To have a clear idea of our work, please spare
some amount of time with us. Preferably time during
travel when you are away from crowd is welcomed. We
are full of novel ideas for you. We assure your meeting
with us will remain in your memories for a long period